[saih-promo2002] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Kathryn Gridley kathryngridley at gorvqi.com
Thu Dec 18 21:50:23 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  The lenses provide great clarity and work great while at the beach and a couple drops in the sand w/ no scratches   The rubber on the sides pull out at least 3 strands of hair each time I remove them   sporty yet sophisticated for a professional work environment   They are so lightweight   These fit the bill  After looking at many brands   I took them to Lenscrafters and had polarized lenses put in them for an extra $90 completed in 1 hour   thanks Ray