[saih-promo2002] Something is going on without you. Well, it will be a pity to miss it!

james.sanford at sksk.mil.no james.sanford at sksk.mil.no
Mon Feb 17 15:17:23 CET 2014

Hi!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, puzzled!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is clear.
Someone has given me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I tell you, I
will do it afterwards. It is very early to discuss it.
Have you focused that the colors of your life are not so bright as usual? Do
you think why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this
routine.
You have forgotten how to rejoice your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seashore.
How to spend time till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to know something new, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to hug young, loved and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my goal to make your life brighter, as due to all daily
affairs you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no inspiration, so answer me and our story will have a nice
continuation.

My address is sveridova_tatyana at rambler.ru

Tatyana