[saih-promo2002] Do you know the answer to the most important question?

rladamson at dabb.no rladamson at dabb.no
Mon Feb 17 15:43:41 CET 2014

Hi!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, perplexed!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Relax! Everything is
clear. Someone has given me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I share
with you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to speak.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so bright as usual? Do
you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this routine.

You have forgotten how to rejoice your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to explore new things, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, loved and so close soul. (?)
In general my purpose to make your life brighter, as because of all every day
business you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there
is no muse, so write me and our story will have a nice continuation.

My address is tatyanas at fromru.com

Tatyana