[saih-promo2002] Pay some attention to this message and read it.

alexeev at dt.no alexeev at dt.no
Mon Feb 17 16:13:04 CET 2014

Hello!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, befogged!
who is she and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is clear. One
person has shared with me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I tell
you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to discuss it.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as
before? Do you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this routine.

You have missed how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seashore.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to discover new things, to meet interesting, cheerful and open-minded
people.
How to hug young, loved and so close soul. (?)
Honestly my aim to make your life brighter, as due to all daily business you
haveforgotten about yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no muse, so answer me and our story will have a sweet continuation.

My address is sveridova.t at inbox.ru

Tatyana