[saih-promo2002] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Shirly Heatwole shirlyheatwole at yaduo360.com
Sat Nov 1 05:56:49 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  try this slightly over-sized version   and a little rock star-ish   now I really want to buy them again!   but I am a bit biased   I really needed a good Polarized sunglasses and I couldn't think of other brands than Ray-Ban  I bought these sunglasses which I looked at for over 6 months but after a hand full of times of wearing over a few months they broke while I was on vacation   Would recommend ti anyone   I remembered seeing them 30 years ago and was mad I didn't buy them