[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses For sale in a hurry. Up to 90% off

Benny Jeansonne bennyjeansonne at woq7b.com
Sat Nov 1 09:03:37 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  windows   Well  I tried them on at Sunglass Hut and I didn't want to take them off  Love these!I lost my first pair in the ocean   Previously I used to show around trying cheap fashionable copies  LoveI love these sunglasses   The lenses hold up against scratching really well   Stay in place without giving you a headache  They are stylish yet safe for your eyes since they are polarized!They are lightweight and a great value!   but am now SOLD on my new Ray Ban glasses!   My only complaint is that I have had to tighten the screws a few more times than other Ray-Bans that I have had in the past  I liked the look of these sunglasses