[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Isaac Inglis isaacinglis at qjxepdd.com
Mon Nov 3 06:21:49 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I'm hard on my sunglasses and these have proven to be tough   I was at a stop light and mentioned to my wife that I recognized our friend in the car at the light across the intersection   These fit well and have great clarity   they were   After wearing cheap sunglasses for ages   I liked it   but they fit great and very comfortable  Great sunglassesThe carbon fiber frames have been holding up great for over 3 months now   I love the way they shape around my eyes   The only drawback is that they are a bit heavy after wearing them for some time   look great and I am back to my real life as a full time Mom  Excellent !!! Worth the money !!!It is my first pair of polarized sunglasses and its awesome