[saih-promo2002] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Melvin Maguire melvinmaguire at ppsyriz.com
Mon Nov 3 15:29:37 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Ray-Ban ClassicsJust an all around awesome purchase   They have suffered a couple of scratches due to the unexpected drops but they still look and feel good   I have a small nose   and that's what I did  great sunglassesThis is my second pair of these glasses (I lost one on a trip to Costa Rica)   other cars   The frames are solid and well made   but I may have to return them and go with the cockpit style without the rubber sides   Unpretentious but stylish at the same time   I've dropped them twice and not a scratch   and these are no exceptions   And these do   excellent fit and coverage