[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% discount + The New Natural

Eusebio Escarcega eusebioescarcega at fvzyxfh.com
Tue Nov 4 01:54:57 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Love them!These are my favorite sunglasses! They are light-weight and look great with any outfit and hairstyle   When I removed the sunglasses   many of my friend have designer sunglasses and I did not and i kept going through cheap ones   Very strong glasses and would recommend them to anyone   Since they are real glass   They are very light and were comfortable   it was really eye-opening (no pun intended) on what a difference it made in my outdoor visibility as well   I wanted a more classic aviator style but the rounded lenses on all of the aviators do not look good on me  Been waiting for these for a LONG timeOriginally saw these on RayBan's website but they were listed as shipping in a few weeks so on a whim I went to a Sunglass Hut store (even though nothing comes up when you search your zip code)   but the parts are a little  adds mystery to your personaBought this pair (gold frame brown lens) since wearing green lenses will be an overkill if the weather is turning gray and cloudy  Great fit for small headThe quality could not be better