[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Shena Bright shenabright at amgqim.com
Thu Nov 6 09:23:15 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  not the $149   They look classic  I love the way these look  But I'm very happy with my purchase and find myself looking for my next pair every time I'm in Macy's  Great fitHowever  Style &amp; FunctionIf you want the classic style of a wayfarer   You can dress 'em up or down   I am not worried about them breaking due to normal usage   I just tried on some other ones to be sure   but am now SOLD on my new Ray Ban glasses!   definitely the standard    I lost the first ones and promptly went out and replaced them with the exact same style