[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Earlie Erazo earlieerazo at zsmfvug.com
Thu Nov 6 15:51:32 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Recommended for MotorcyclistsWhen I stopped in a Sunglass Hut prior to a two week long motorcycle trip these were the sunglasses recommended by the salesman   There was a brown tortoise pair and a black pair with gradient and polarized lenses  Aviators are the best thing that ever happened to sunglasses and the shape is just immpecable   These fit just right  Treat for myself!The biggest issue i have found is the rubber tipped arms on the glasses as they tend to pull (and sometimes) rip out my hair if I'm not careful when removing them  Great To Wear With A Suit!I am an ultra marathon cyclist  If you look at water in bright sunlight  timeless classicthe quality was great and the hinges don't loosen with time like most sunglasses on the market