[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Joline Bourget jolinebourget at okhajk.com
Thu Nov 6 18:57:16 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  goes great with casual or formal wear  TimelessTwo words sum up these sunglasses perfectly; timeless and classy  More than perfect!I walked in to sunglass hut with the intentions of buying a pair of ray ban aviators but when I found these   the quality build on them are great   stylish   I lost the first ones and promptly went out and replaced them with the exact same style   They are super durable and can stand alot! trust me