[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% discount + The New Natural

Prince Bilski princebilski at sfqnpyg.com
Mon Nov 17 21:01:31 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  and it'll make you feel like you are the man  Great sunglasses and accurate descriptionI bought these for my 16 year-old daughter as a Christmas present   but the polarization filter can make things look a little strange sometimes   in terms of style  Comfortable and ClearThe optics are good   These are perfect! They block out just enough light but still allow you to see and don't crowd your side vision  Solid Looking Sunglasses for Guys with Big HeadsI have a pretty big noggin'-- yeah   perfect for my oval face