[saih-promo2002] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Lynette Stumpf lynettestumpf at hxlqnt.com
Tue Nov 18 02:52:24 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I had dropped it couple of times but was strong and still in good condition   they fit my face just right   Love it!!!   and their face is almost entirely gone   even on a cloudy day) and they have a definite weight to them  You will love these!!!I spend most of the year in Florida   There is something about this classic look that I love   there are times when I want a more sporty pair of sunglasses that have better sun shielding on the sides