[saih-promo2002] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Michiko Sartor michikosartor at kjqolfp.com
Tue Nov 18 06:25:04 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  They wrap so the light does not get in to the sides like the classic aviators   and don't move around when I run   but these feel and look the best  Hollywood!!!I absolutely love these sunglasses   But 5 stars to this style!!!! And I have to give a shout out to the customer service   Both are awesome  NiceI don't like those huge sunglasses that girls wear  Best glasses ever made!