[saih-promo2002] Ray Ban Online!! One Day Discount Price!! 90% OFF!

Melissia Prejean melissiaprejean at pekmh.com
Thu Oct 23 03:57:27 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  The polarized lenses help me see with clarity and eliminate around 90% of glare which is important when I'm choosing sunglasses   This search option on your website was a huge help   They ARE NOT POLARIZED! Very nice otherwise   The frames are solid and well made   Fortunately for me they were purchased with a CC that has purchase protection   is akin to the Wayfarer (RB2140) but more shaped like an aviator-type   But  Good style  Great styleMy first pair of Ray-Bans   I wanted a 'hybrid'   you've hit the right page  Great Sunglasses for any contextI usually don't like sunglasses; it's hard for me to find a pair that fits my face