[saih-promo2002] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Delta Dula deltadula at lyhex.com
Thu Oct 23 12:21:17 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Very Good PairLove this pair of sunglasses; go great with neutral outfits  not once   Awesome how it keeps the glare off everything! Wear almost every day whenever there is sun out and I wasn't a fan of Sun Glasses because I couldn't find something that would fit my taste   This are perfect for my round face and are so stylish   I have pair that my uncle has given me and these are pretty my go-to shades when I dress up  Nice glassesI have had these for about six months and like them a lot   Great purchase!  these large aviators are awesome! the look is a classic