[saih-promo2002] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Tamica Lenoir tamicalenoir at ztxrsm.com
Fri Oct 24 00:24:58 CEST 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I love the way I see while wearing them   The higher grade of lenses and polarization makes a big difference   may slide down your nose at times   Wear them everyday for almost 6 months now and still fit great   They are comfortable and provide good coverage   The store associate told me to try on these Ray Ban and I fell in love! They were my style and nice Piano Black Finish with a little bit of chrome for that style! Everyone that see's me wearing them are amazed that Ray Ban makes square shape glasses and compliment on how good they Look! A plus is that they come Polarized and add color to Life itself  Love these shades!The fit   These glasses have a really nice classic look that makes them very appealing to me