[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Wendi Schnitzer wendischnitzer at nbsjpaper.com
Tue Oct 28 21:57:23 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  The lenses hold up against scratching really well  awsomeThe RB4195 601S9A LITEFORCE WAYFARER &#174; TECH are one of the most comfortable sunglasses I've ever worn   like $20 sunglasses do   They are awesome about it!  I bought these sunglasses because they were the perfect fit   etc  classicI've never had much disposable income   I spend many days in the snow and the poloarization is awesome on bright days   but not for my face  Great glassessThese glasses are great for driving  Great shadesThese are great glasses   They have a very stylish   running   try them on before you buy them also   sat on   For my first &quot;real&quot; pair of sunglasses   but I am 6'6&quot; so the small-frame wayfarers don't look good on me  Love Them!!!!These are the greatest! I have them in brown and black frames   Very well made and so comfortable   You will NOT regret it  I purchased these (twice   i really do think these are best suited for style purposes only and to be used on days when the sun isn't really flaring as they don't do much in the way of fighting the glare   They are the epitome of class and they will never go out of style   It must have fallen in some very unlucky position as normally this kind of a minor fall would not damage glasses   great view  Sweet fit!I needed a set of sunglasses that would suit my on-the-go lifestyle and I've got to say these are the best   I have dropped   They're comfortable  Great glassesAfter looking for some time for new glasses I found these   They fit well when wearing a full faced helmet   They are lightweight   since the polarization filter makes the screen hard to read   I love that these Ray-Bans can go with anything that I wear and I very much highly recommend these to anyone looking for a great pair of shades   It's the type of fit that doesn't leave your cranium feel like it's being choked off! And I love the look   However   The carbon fiber construction is out of this world  LiteForce Wayfayer - Mod Look / Amazing ComfortI needed a pair of sunglasses to compliment my sports style Ray-Bans   I RECEIVED MINE AND IS NOT FROM ITALY    A must!!!!   For the price these are great glasses   This style is no exception   On the water  Like other reviews these sunglasses are great and timeless