[saih-promo2002] Rayban Sunglasses For sale in a hurry. Up to 90% off

Britany Grundy britanygrundy at fsmd777.com
Wed Oct 29 01:04:51 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I love them   when the clerk pulled out her last pair of the FOLDING Wayfarers   The only downfall about them is that my head is a little smaller so the glasses sit closer to my face and the sides start to hurt my ears after a little bit because they do not sit where they are supposed to  love these glasses!All in all   Should have gone with the Wayfarers   great quality   so I broke down and bought another set   They've also been pretty durable for me   These fit the bill   This weekend they are buy one pair get the second half off   I'm already looking forward to buying another pair of Ray-Bans to add to my rotation of sunglasses   The quality for the price that they're sold at makes them a great deal   Reverse hinges are nice  Perfect ShadesI have had more compliments on these glasses than any other pair I've ever owned   I am extremely pleased with them!   etc