[Uffau] It is ready for round two

info at azentr.ru info at azentr.ru
Mon Jun 10 18:43:27 CEST 2013

Trading Alert: H_A I R. Biostem U.S. Corporation To Skyrocket! Buy on
Immediately! As Stem Cell Industry Grows In 2013 Biostem Corp. is
promoting a hair growth mechanism generally known as: The Biostem
Method. This process takes using platelet rich plasma injections,
lowest level laser therapy. This combination has proven hihghly
noteworthy in fixing new hair growth in males and females. This is
about to skyrocket this tiny stock as prs publishes. Investors who act
promtly could receive huge dollars. Our homework indicates this stock
is about to trade big. Up to the 500%. Getting traders, who be in how
to rake huge earnings. Curently, firm insiders announced buying up
shares with the firms stock. How can this huge? Considering that stock
is at all-time lows, this became a good and planned move. Notified by
gurus, when corporate insiders buy a bunch of stock, the buying price
that stock grows up monthly a year. Predictabley... Times of Its todays
cost. A small USD 3000 buy must grow into... USD 30000! Get H_A I R on
Mon, June 10th, 2013!!!