[Uffau] This Stock Took Off Like A Rocket This Morning!

amkaev at nskbl.ru amkaev at nskbl.ru
Tue Jun 11 09:59:40 CEST 2013

HA_I_R: There has been first signs of a significant bullish
rally!!! HA_I_R making monster purchases on Monday! Clever
brokers know the opportunity of more huge gains are close by
you. We're obviously spectating the beginning of an important
short squeeze activity. This is actually same sort of
indicator we perceive with our other picks, tresses are
without doubt primed for any big buying to determine major
earnings here. Short squeeze really is prompt rise in the
price of a regular that occurs when you will notice not enough
supply and an excess of need for the stock. Trading is
unquestionably warming up on HA_I_R that we project prices to
advance much greater, much faster asap. HA_I_R is primed and
ready to explode. Position HA_I_R in your investment for big
gains - we're definitely placing on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 and
holding these shares long term.