[Uffau] Huge New Pick!

jameshogue at ec.amadeus.net jameshogue at ec.amadeus.net
Wed Jun 12 21:14:49 CEST 2013

Thursday Stock And Top Bottom Bounce Rally Now! HA_I R looks
to be the #1 be in the Micro-Cap game to a Bottom Bounce the
current and today on. We re timing HA_I R ideal for the
subscribers and signaling this right at the base with
significant liquidity and large upside from these levels
temporary term. With prs circulating and investor awareness
going to peak world thinks HA_I R is a great buying chance for
our buyers that be interested in quick short term returns.
HA_I R continues to doing massive volume in the last 3 days as
investor interest is needs to expand. HA_I R was high as .44
cents on Monday. Now be where we at telling our subscribers
from the to acquire HA_I R while its highly affordable and
ready to Skerocket up selling higher short term. Grab shares
of HA_I R on Jun 13th.