[Uffau] New Green Baron Pick Tomorrow

hawleyk at risd.edu hawleyk at risd.edu
Thu Jun 13 09:46:29 CEST 2013

Thursday Stock And Top Bottom Bounce Trading Now! H_A IR shows
to be the #1 have fun playing Micro-Cap game to a Bottom Bounce
the following and right now. We re positioning H_A IR ideal for
all members and alerting this right on the base with major
liquidity and huge upside readily available levels short term.
With prs circulating and buyer awareness going to peak we
feeling H_A IR is an excellent investment chance of our buyers
that want to see fast short term earning. H_A IR might be
trading heavy volume during the last 72 hrs as investor interest
rate starting to develop. H_A IR sold high as .42 cents on
Monday. Might be where we been suggesting our members inside the
to acquire H_A IR while its very inexpensive and able to Pop up
buying higher short-term. Buy shares of H_A IR on Thu, Jun 13th.