[Uffau] Love.

jgmillern at baumann-springs.com jgmillern at baumann-springs.com
Sat Sep 21 15:56:26 CEST 2013

Greetings! You as?
Has found your mail from dating agencies. I want to to meet with you, you
agree?
I is Elena. I am positive and genuine kind loyal person with enjoys the
little things in life. Everybody who knows me tells me I have a kind heart
and its the Soul. I love taking care of others and love to have fun. I'm
looking for someone who would like to be my equal one, who is ready for
relationship. I see him as an honest and trustworthy male. I am looking for
a strong, supportive, and adventurous person; who enjoys time with good
friends and likes to travel whenever life allows it.I know that you can be
that man! I will wait. I have attached the photo,  Is assured they to you
will be pleasant.

There my mail: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

Good-bye!