[Uffau] I want love.

stocks at nordtech.com stocks at nordtech.com
Sat Sep 21 11:19:42 CEST 2013

Good afternoon! How you?
I know your e-mail from dating a site. I hope to get acquainted with you, you
agree?
My name is Lenoshka. I am an active and genuine kind loyal person who enjoys
the little things in life. Everybody who knows me tell me I have a kind heart
and its the Soul. I love to laugh and love my family. I am looking for
someone who would like to be my equal one, who is ready for relationship. I
prefer him as an honest and trustworthy male. I'm seeking for a strong,
supportive, and adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and
likes to have fun whenever life allows it.I am assured that you can be that
man! I will wait. I send the photography,  Is assured they to you will be
pleasant.

Here my email: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

With love!