[Uffau] Something is going on without you. Well, it will be a pity to miss it!

halvor.seim at haugnett.no halvor.seim at haugnett.no
Mon Feb 17 16:32:13 CET 2014

Hi!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, perplexed!
who is she and how her letter come to my mail? Relax! Everything is obvious.
One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a
secret. And if I share with you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to
speak.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual?
Do you think why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with
this routine.
You have missed how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seashore.
How to spend time till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to study something new, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, darling and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my task to make your life brighter, as because of all every
day business you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no fire, so answer me and our story will have a great continuation.

My email is tanya.sveridova at list.ru

Tatyana