[Uffau] Vacancy online

Willy Chapman ashton.pondd at ruby-tuesday.com
Mon Feb 17 16:49:38 CET 2014

Hello Dear Applicant.
Our company is pleased to announce that a new store is being set up in your district, therefore we are looking for Sales Assistants. The employee has the responsibility for: offering consultations on products, helping the customers, maintaining order and cleanness in the shopping space. We provide annual salary in the amount of $40,000, year-end bonus, career development as consistent with professional achievements, interesting work in the fast-growth company.
For providing us with the necessary details you are welcome to fill up the application form http://www.cristina.in.ua/
Best regards,
Human resource manager
Willy Chapman