[Uffau] If you are like me, we have something to talk about, don.t we?

lars at vazap.com lars at vazap.com
Mon Feb 17 15:47:01 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, perplexed!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Relax! Everything is
obvious. Someone has given me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I tell
you, I will do it a little bit later. It is too early to speak.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so vivid as earlier? Do
you muse why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and fed up with this
routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seaside.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to study new things, to get acquainted with interesting, cheerful and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, darling and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my purpose to make your life brighter, as because of all daily
business you haveforgotten about yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no illumination, so answer me and our story will have a sweet continuation.

My email is tanya.pic at list.ru

Tatyana