[Uffau] Can I learn more? Maybe I like it?

terje.hanssen at plankontoret.no terje.hanssen at plankontoret.no
Mon Feb 17 15:06:53 CET 2014

Hello!
I can only guess)) I'm shocked, intrigued, befogged!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is clear.
One person has shared with me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I
share with you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to speak.
Have you focused that the colors of your life are not so vivid as earlier? Do
you muse why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and tired of this
routine.
You have forgotten how to rejoice your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seaside.
How to relax till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to learn something new, to get acquainted with interesting, cheerful and
open-minded people.
How to hug young, darling and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my aim to make your life brighter, as because of all daily
business you havemissed yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there
is no fire, so answer me and our story will have a beautiful continuation.

My address is t.sveridova at list.ru

Tatyana