[Uffau] I know that this has already happened to you. Would you like more?

xcj at norspace.no xcj at norspace.no
Mon Feb 17 14:58:49 CET 2014

Hello!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, perplexed!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Relax! Everything is
obvious. One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who .
it's a secret. And if I say you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very
early to discuss it.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual? Do you
think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and tired of this
routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seashore.
How to relax till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to know new things, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to hug young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
In general my goal to make your life brighter, as due to all daily affairs you
havemissed yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no fire, so write me and our story will have a sweet continuation.

My email is sveridova_tatyana at rambler.ru

Tatyana