[Uffau] Just open it and be surprised! It can really happen!

mith2010 at overbygg.no mith2010 at overbygg.no
Mon Feb 17 17:25:52 CET 2014

Hi!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, befogged!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Take it ease! Everything
is simple. Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a
secret. And if I tell you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to talk
about it.
Have you noticed that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual? Do you
muse why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with this
routine.
You have missed how to enjoy your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seaside.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to explore something new, to get acquainted with interesting, cheerful and
open-minded people.
How to hug young, loved and so close soul. (?)
In general my task to make your life brighter, as due to all every day business
you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no illumination, so answer me and our story will have a beautiful
continuation.

My email is tanya.sveridova.88 at mail.ru

Tatyana