[Uffau] In this world there are no coincidences, aren.t there?

henloese at turistforeningen.no henloese at turistforeningen.no
Mon Feb 17 17:34:24 CET 2014

Hello!
I can only guess)) I'm shocked, intrigued, bewildered!
who is she and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is simple.
Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a secret. And
if I tell you, I will do it afterwards. It is very early to talk about it.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as
before? Do you muse why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with this
routine.
You have missed how to rejoice your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seaside.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to learn new things, to meet interesting, cheerful and open-minded people.
How to hug young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Honestly my task to make your life brighter, as due to all every day affairs
you havemissed yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no muse, so answer me and our story will have a great continuation.

My address is s.tatyana at front.ru

Tatyana