[Uffau] I bet this story will have the continuation...

nolanter at hth.no nolanter at hth.no
Mon Feb 17 17:40:31 CET 2014

Hi!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, befogged!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Relax! Everything is clear.
Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a secret. And
if I say you, I will do it a little bit later. It is too early to talk about
it.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so bright as
earlier? Do you muse why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this routine.

You have forgotten how to rejoice your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seaside.
How to spend time till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to discover new things, to get acquainted with interesting, cheerful and
open-minded people.
How to hug young, loved and so close soul. (?)
In general my task to make your life brighter, as due to all every day affairs
you haveforgotten about yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there
is no muse, so answer me and our story will have a beautiful continuation.

My email is tatyana.bt at aeterna.ru

Tatyana