[Uffau] Just open it and be surprised! It can really happen!

peter_bachleda at edderkoppen.no peter_bachleda at edderkoppen.no
Mon Feb 17 18:25:19 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can imagine)) I'm surprised, intrigued, bewildered!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Take it ease! Everything
is clear. One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who .
it's a secret. And if I say you, I will do it a little bit later. It is very
early to discuss it.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual?
Do you muse why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles daily and fed up with
this routine.
You have forgotten how to rejoice your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seaside.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to discover new things, to get acquainted with interesting, cheerful and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Honestly my task to make your life brighter, as because of all every day
business you haveforgotten about yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there
is no inspiration, so write me and our story will have a great continuation.

My email is sveridova88 at inbox.ru

Tatyana