[Uffau] I hope to have a dialogue with you

laplacer03 at trademih.ru laplacer03 at trademih.ru
Fri May 2 18:51:57 CEST 2014

Hi stranger!
My name's Emily and I want to find a pen-friend. Not so long ago The Olympic
Games had finished in Sochi. It was  a bright event which was visited by more
than 1 million people from different countries... and I was there as well But
I write you not because of the event.
I got to know many men from different countries and now I am sure that I
would like to spend my life with a man who lives in Europe.
I applied to the marriage agency and I hope that if you read the letter it
might be meant to be so I am 28 years old and I am a tall and pleasant
looking brunnette with extremely beautiful brown eyes and sweet smile.
I have got a rich inner world and kind and, mainly, free heart.:)
I  do want to meet clever, generous, charismatic man, who wants to create a
family and children.
I will send my pictures in next letter if you ask. I hope to receive your
pics and some words about you.
Write to my email address dvorakcz-emi86 at rambler.ru