[Uffau] Letter from Czech girl

djiceman at djone.ru djiceman at djone.ru
Fri May 2 21:15:53 CEST 2014

Hi!
I am Emily and I would love to find a pen-friend. A while ago The Olympic
Games had finished in Sochi. It was a wonderful event which was attended
by more than 1 million people from different countries... and I was there
also But I have another reason to write you.
I got acquainted with many men from different countries and now I know for
sure that I want to spend my life with a man from Europe.
I applied to the marriage agency and I hope that the letter will be
received by the man I need I'm 28 years old and I am a tall and lovely
brunnette with extremely beautiful brown eyes and charming smile.
I have got a rich inner world and kind and, mainly, free heart.:)
I  do want to meet clever, generous, charming man, who wants to create a
family and children.
I will send my pix in next letter if you need. I hope to receive your pix
and some words about you.
Write to my email dvorart.emilianka at rambler.ru