[Uffau] Let's talk

f_vercruyssen6 at duschy.ru f_vercruyssen6 at duschy.ru
Fri May 2 21:31:15 CEST 2014

Hi!
My name is Emily and I hope to find a pen-friend. Recently The Olympic Games
had finished in Sochi. It was  a bright event which was visited by more than
1 million people from different countries... and I visited it as well But my
letter is not about it.
I met many people from different countries and now I know for sure that I
would love to connect my life with a man who lives in Europe.
I applied to the marriage agency and I hope that the letter will be received
by the man I need I am 28 years old and I am a tall and cute brunnette with
beautiful brown eyes and charming smile.
I have got a rich inner world and kind and, mainly, free heart.:)
I  do want to meet smart, generous, charming man, who wants to create a
family and children.
I will attach my pictures in next letter if you want. I hope to receive your
pictures and some words about you.
Write to my email emilie-dvor86 at rambler.ru