[Uffau] Let's talk

hs6mad at gosnadzor.ru hs6mad at gosnadzor.ru
Fri May 2 23:17:22 CEST 2014

Hi!
My name's Emily and I would love to find a pen-friend. A while ago The
Olympic Games had finished in Sochi. It was a wonderful event which was
attended by more than 1 million people from different countries... and I
was there too But I have another reason to write you.
I got to know many people from different countries and now I know for
sure that I want to connect my life with a man from Europe.
I went to the marriage agency and I hope that the letter will be
received by the man I need I'm 28 years old and I am a tall and charming
brunnette with beautiful brown eyes and sweet smile.
I have a rich inner world and kind and, most importantly, free heart.:)
I  do want to meet intelligent, generous, charismatic man, who wants to
create a family and children.
I will attach my pics in next letter if you need. I hope to get your
pics and some words about you.
Write to my email dvorak_emilia at rambler.ru