[Uffau] uffau, I want to you your sunshine... and will warm you every day. (I am Katya 39 y.o.)

admin at sweethearts.com.ua admin at sweethearts.com.ua
Wed Apr 6 02:33:48 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Katya (39 y.o.)  id 16472888 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
I am committed to finding a best friend and partner in crime for life. It will be easy to tell when we've met.
I am searching for someone who can carry a conversation; someone who can relate to me and understand that life is an ongoing journey. Sense of humor, trust worthy, intelligent and optimistic would be the main qualities I m looking for in a man.
Its difficult to talk about myself and to be objective. Well, I m
cheerful young lady who wants to find her second part. I am interested
in different things: yoga, going out ( but im not party animal), im ok both with being on my own as well as a good company of my friends
Too many things to list them all here. I enjoy music too, it often helps me to
be in a good mood. And I love nature, because it helps me to be in
harmony with myself.
Who am I looking for? Someone who enjoys children, and someone who loves to laugh. Someone who is not just looking for a partner, but is looking to fall in love, and that has strong desires for romance and passion. I'm also looking for someone who has a good heart, who can be faithful and loyal, the way I will be to them. It's likely that your profile describes what you are looking for in a partner, what do you want out of life? What are your dreams? What are the things that make you happy? I look forward to hearing from you and hope that if we are a good match, we can get to know each other better.. Thank you for reading my profile..
Yours
Katya

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,