[Uffau] uffau, I would not mind touring the whole world to be by your side. What do you say ? (I am Caty 33 y.o.)

admin at yeva-4u.net admin at yeva-4u.net
Wed Apr 6 02:44:43 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Caty (33 y.o.)  id 19283746 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
As a saying goes: every dog has his day, so God sent a such charming handsome man to me,what a lucky girl i am ,do you think so ?

i am qiqi,a famous model in my city, sometimes i am so very busy because i have many shows, but all the effort is worthy ,so,i made a lot of money,i can buy almost anything i want to buy,famous brand clothes,bags and shoes, i have three small rooms, one is for my clothes, one is for my shoes and another one is for my bags, but,still feel so lonely sometimes, because money can buy everything except love, do you know this feeling? it seems that you own everything but you can't buy the one who you can talk everything with him when the midnight.then you will feel you have nothing, all the things you do seems meaningless.

so i am here to find the one ,we have a lot in common, we can discuss everything we love, music,sports,books,life, work,soul, anything,in my mind, if you love someone or have good feeling with him, then you are willing to share all the things with him, even something very personal, but only because of him, then you will feel so happy from the bottom of heart.what do you think of that?
Cat

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

yeva-4u.net