[Uffau] Look at me)) , uffau. Did you search for me?\r\n (I am Vladislava 34 y.o.)

admin at yeva-4u.org admin at yeva-4u.org
Thu Mar 17 01:10:39 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Vladislava (34 y.o.)  id 16414699 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !

I am glad to meet you here.
And I will tell you about myself.
My character can be compared with two elements - water and fire. On the one hand I am as passionate and affectionate as fire, on the other hand I am calm and tranquil as water. I love life with all its good and bad sides. Of course I always try to soften the angles, I prefer optimistic position to the pessimistic one. My friends say, that I am a cheerful and intelligent person with good sense of humor, also they say that I am a great mother for my son. I firmly believe, that we should enjoy life to the fullest, but of course I am responsible and reliable when it is needed. I want to be a great wife for my future husband.
I'm looking for a man who knows how to respect and love a woman.The main priority for him to be a family where the husband and wife is a team that has a common goal - happiness.
I know that there are no ideal men...I just want from my man all love he has inside...I want my man be tender with me and be strict with me. I appreciate such qualities in men as confidence, sense of humor, sharp mind and gallant way of treating his lady...I want to be treated like a queen. I think, it's a normal wish...do you agree with me?

Hope we can meet soon,
Vladislava

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,