[Uffau] Safe me from the endless night, uffau, ...\r\n (I am Milena 38 y.o.)

admin at yeva4u.org admin at yeva4u.org
Thu Mar 17 01:11:09 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Milena (38 y.o.)  id 17524284 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

               Hi, !
My name is Milena and to tell you the truth, I am a very strange girl. My mother used to be a top model. She began to work since 12 year and she left those job when she was 15. When she was 15, she met my mother. He was a pop singer and my mother fell in love to him. When she was 16, she gave birth to me and my parents were a happy couple until my mother had he 20-th birthday. After this my father told her, that she stopped to be beautiful, that she similar to the old Barbie doll and she isn’t a woman at all now. And he came to another girl who was 15. My mother hated my father but she allowed him to meet me every weekend. I loved my father very much. I respect him and thought that he is a real star. When I was 11, I became feeling very nervous. I felt that I became elder and elder and in nine years I stop to be a woman at all. I was going to become a top-model, as ,my mother. So, I ate very few to have a perfect figure. May be because of this I was so nervous. When I was 15,
  I began to see nightmares. One of them I still see sometimes. I see that I am 15 years old, that I wear a silk white dress and golden bracelet on my left arm and white shoes on enormous heels. And I run over the forest, in very dark summer night. It seems to me that it is the endless night. And I feel that somewhere run behind me and want to kill me. Suddenly I feel down because of my uncomfortable shoes and the killer tell: “ I will kill you because I don’t want you to become old».

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

yeva4u.org

2022-03-17 03:11