[Uffau] uffau, looking for my special one, I think it might be YOU (id19401977)! (I am Vlada 34 y.o.)

admin at ladyeva4u.com admin at ladyeva4u.com
Fri Mar 18 23:20:15 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Vlada (34 y.o.)  id 19401977 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
As to what I need...is your attention....I want to feel desirable by my man, and would need your understanding and care...in return I would be this way to you. And which trates don`t you like in women and would not accept in your lady? maybe her swearing, or maybe her being a "saw", who is destroying your brain daily, or maybe that she is without higher education, not inspiring to you, have tatto and kids?

as to what makes me happy...many things! I try to find joy in everything I do. Can`t live without music, love my job, special joy brings me driving a car, adore beautiful nature and of course most important for me new impressions, that is why travelling to new places and challenging myself in some new hobbies is always great.  And what is fun and happiness for you - some spa day with your lady, or watching some new part of Star Wars hehe...or how about realizing you achieved all your goals and now may just enjoy the life with your beloved one?

Well, all this amazing of course, but first you need to find ME...oops, I wanted to type HER, your beloved one.
And if you want to find me, well for now I am here, can show myself on VIDEO streaming any time when I am online...and I am in Moscow...so, if you don`t wanna write here much, we could always have kind of blind date...Or you are not that brave, are you?))

So, my sweetheart, hopefully you are not busy much today and wouldn`t be a lazy bone to write back a nice lady. Be my FIRST in this =))
Enjoy the day a

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

ladyeva4u.com