[Uffau] uffau) LOOKING FOR TENDERNESS AND SWEET FUTURE!!! WITH YOU??? (I am Varya 36 y.o.)

admin at yeva4u.org admin at yeva4u.org
Fri Mar 18 23:48:55 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Varya (36 y.o.)  id 16469273 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hi, )

I am very energetic, active and purposeful lady. I have a great passion to life. I like to enjoy every day, every morning and every evening, every rain and every snow, I like just to live. I am an optimistic person. I try to find good things in every hard or unpleasant situation. I never go to the conflicts. I try to find the compromise. I like to strike up new acquaintances and try to find out the real character of the person from the first sight. I also have a great passion to love. I am ready to be the ideal sexual partner for my life partner. Because I have a wonderful ability to arrange myself for any type of man. Well, I think in general my character can be called “passion to life”.

I have a great number of interests. They cannot be described in a few words. I can just say that most of all I like to travel, to visit new places. I would like to explore every piece of the earth. One more of my passion is design. I am very artictic personality and my profession proves this. Now I go in for aerobics, shaping . In my spare time I like to play tennis, beach volleyball and badminton.

I would like to make my acquaintance with a man with the same character or with the same interests. I am searching for the man with a strong character, numerous of interests, who has a serious attention to creation a family and is ready to start new life with me with the very beginning. I have the serious intentions here and would not like to waste my time with not serious man. Ple

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

yeva4u.org

2022-03-19 01:48