[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Eddie G. Cavallaro

Hubert Wolfson hpkgf at amdduron
Wed Nov 11 17:55:03 CET 2009

To old to go to the school? and you want a degree, ok we will help you get it
You just have to call us at this number 1-215- 602-2419 and we will do the rest for you

Kindly do no forget to leave a message with your name and number so we can call you back as soon as possible.

Tomas H. Hodgkinson

Too many young people are being taught to give up their dreams before they have any experience attempting to pursue
The moral sense, or conscience, is as much part of a man as his leg or arm. It is given to all in a stronger or weaker degree.. It may be strengthened by exercise. Thomas Jefferson ' I am entirely certain that twenty years from now we will look back at education as it is practiced in most schools today and wonder how we could tolerated anything so primitive.' John W Gardner  'It is not who you attend school with but who controls the school you attend.' Nick Giovanni US Poet
We must act as if our institutions are ours to create, our learning is ours to define, our leadership we seek is ours to become. Peter Block Philosopher 'Many of our schools are good schools if only this were 1965'. Louise Stoll and Dean Fink
The central problem of an education based on experience is to select the kind of present experiences that live fruitfully and creatively in subsequent experience.' John Dewey
All the arts are brothers, each one throwing a light unto the others.' Voltaire