[PP-main] A W3C standard for syndication?

lists at itsg.net.au lists at itsg.net.au
Mon Mar 13 07:57:30 CET 2000

after a (very quick) look, i can safely say i did not understand one word
on that page 8^)

just kidding. it looks pretty cool (well it should be, it IS ice) and
obviously a lot of thought has gone into it. be interesting to find out
current applications (if any), and if they are going to try and have it
turned into a recommendation. as it stands, it is still a "note".
(not that it makes any difference to the functionality or anything -
if it does what this project needs, then who cares?)

looks like all the XML junkies on this list have got some bedtime
reading tonight (250k's worth).

anybody game to offer a layman's summary for the list?

- avi